Most women keep their wedding veils as a remembrance of their wedding. Wedding veils can become dirty and begin to change colors. Cleaning a wedding veil can be easy with a few simple household items. It is important to clean them at the first sign of dust or dirt collecting on
Things You Will Need:
- 2 Plastic Tub Containers
- Mild Soap Detergent/ Oxygen Cleaner
- Plastic Bag
How to Clean a Wedding Veil
- Fill a clean plastic tub container full of warm water. Add 2 teaspoons of mild soap detergent. You can also use an oxygen cleaner if needed.
- Put the veil down in the container of water. Press it down into the water. If the veil has a cap to it, it can usually be washed as well. For those that cannot be washed, cover it with plastic and seal it tight.
- Allow the veil to fully soak in the water for about 15 minutes. Occasionally move the veil around in the water to help clean it.
- Fill another plastic tub container of clean cool water.
- Remove the veil from its container and put it into the cool water. Swish the veil around in the water to get the soapy water out of it.
- Change the water if needed. Rinse the veil as many times as needed with cool water.
- Lay the veil on a long towel. Wrap the towel around the veil and squeeze as much water as you can out of it.
- Hang or drape the veil over a surface that will not damage it. Allow the veil to air dry.
Tags: how to clean a wedding veil, clean a wedding veil, cleaning a wedding veil, clean wedding veil